2013 East Coast MX Series
The 2013 East Coast MX Series is a seven round Motocross Championship held at various motocross clubs in NSW and ACT from February through to August. Junior classes race on Saturday and the Seniors race on Sunday. Click here to register now and become part of the East Coast action.
|Round 1||Macarthur DMCC|
16-17 February 2013
9-10 March 2013
|22-23 June 2013|
20-21 July 2013
3-4 August 2013
24-25 August 2013
Click here to view:
Go to Registration to download 2013 East Coast MX Supp regs
Competitors will need to indicate with your entry for Rnd4 onwards whether you would like to marshal for yourself or pay the marshal levy and NOT marshal.
All competitors/parents that choose to marshal for themselves will have to marshal in the 2nd round of racing. Senior riders, if you are not going to pay the marshal levy then it is recommended that you bring someone over 16 to marshal for you, otherwise you will miss your 2nd race, no exceptions. We will run a set race format, i.e. 3 rounds of racing with the same order – see example below.
Check out Competitor info for Awards and Prize Money details and conditions
Total Prize Money up to:
New Classes for 2013! Check out Competitor info for a full list of classes
- 12/u14 85cc/150cc 4 st (Standard & Big Wheel)
- 14/u16 85cc/150cc 4 st (Standard & Big Wheel)
- 13/u16 Lites (100cc – 125cc 2-stroke)
- 13/u16 Lites (128cc 2-stroke – 250cc 4-stroke)
- U19 C Grade Lites (100cc – 250cc 2 stroke & 250cc 4 stroke)
- +19 C Grade Lites (100cc – 250cc 2 stroke & 250cc 4 stroke)
- C Grade All Powers
- +35 C Grade Vets All Powers
- $1000 prize money up for grabs at each round - Open to all senior riders - 5 legs of 1 lap will run back to back (2 min gap from when the last rider crosses the finish line to the next leg starting) - The top 25 riders will qualify for the 2nd leg - Thereafter 5 riders will be excluded from each leg with 10 riders in the final leg
Drop a round
- Each competitor’s best 6 out of 7 rounds count towards the Championship in their class, i.e. Drop your worst points round or a round you choose not to go to.
Race the series…
Series entries will be given preference. Limited entries! 40 entries available in Rounds 1,2 & 6, and 32 entries available in Rounds 3, and 30 entries available in Rounds 4,5 & 7. No qualifying! Once a class is full entries will close for that class.